By deriving key insights from data, you will be driving the decision-making of the future. You will learn to work in interdisciplinary teams and not only make sense of vast amounts of data, but also use your organisational knowledge and market understanding to make a difference.
Businesses and other organisations worldwide are accumulating enormous quantities of data for software or market research, disaster prediction, investment analysis, policy development, artificial intelligence, preventive initiatives in health and much more. However, there is a widespread lack of professionals with the know-how to harvest intelligence from this data.
Who Studies Data Science?
- As a student on the Data Science programme from the IT University of Copenhagen, you should have strong mathematical skills, as well as an interest in analysing real-world problems in business, science and society.You will be able to apply your curiosity and interest in making new discoveries when you work on the various cases.
- The IT University has a continuous dialogue and collaboration with the relevant industries and provide cases for the students. You will over the time of your bachelor degree develop new technical skills within statistics and computer science. There is a great deal of group work on this programme, so you should be motivated to collaborate with other students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Algebra and Optimisation
- Data Science in Research, Business and Society
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Applied Statistics
- Data Management
- Network Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A qualifying examination certificate that can be equated with a Danish upper secondary school leaving certificate.
- Mathematics corresponding to the Danish A-level with an average mark of at least 6 on the Danish 7-point marking scale of the marks included in the subject on your certificate.
- English corresponding to the Danish B-level with an average mark of at least 6 on the Danish 7-point marking scale of the marks included in the subject on your certificate (there is no grade requirement if you have passed English corresponding to the Danish A-level).
International13428 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6714 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.