Students of the degree programme „Textile and Clothing Management“ acquire detailed management and leadership qualifications. This course combines different modules from the fields of textile and clothing, natural sciences, business and management. The students obtain the English specialist language and together with the interdisciplinary approach of the programme, graduates acquire extensive multidisciplinary problem-solving competencies taking into account the specifics of different international cultures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basics of Textiles
- Communication and Project Management
- Human Resources Management and Law
- Accounting and Controlling
- Clothing Technology
- Computer applications
- Quality Control and Ecology
- Marketing and Logistics
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 5 other Bachelors in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- General higher education entrance qualification (University or Fachhochschule), School-leaving certificate from a Specialised Upper Secondary School (Fachoberschule) or other equivalent certificates (e.g. entrance examination to "Master Craftsman/Craftswoman studies: "Meisterstudium").
- Proof of having completed an industrial internship of at least 13 weeks in total by the start of the 5th semester.
- General university entrance qualifi cation, entrance qualifi cation for a university of applied sciences, English language skills (Common European Framework Level B2, CEF B2).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 42 months.
Living costs for Krefeld
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.