Discover how human psychology is influenced by society and by the people – real, implied and imagined – that surround us. Throughout your degree you will study a range of theoretical ideas and develop expert research skills.
During the Social Psychology with Year Abroad program offered by the University of East Anglia , you’ll have access to excellent facilities and cutting edge equipment for teaching and research, and as you gain an in depth understanding of human psychology you’ll develop a range of key skills valued by employers.
If you’re interested in a career in business, entrepreneurship or the healthcare sector, this course is ideal for you. It’s also an excellent choice if you plan to go on to postgraduate study in social psychology, forensic psychology, clinical psychology, or marketing and management.
You’ll be able to choose from a range of psychology programmes according to your interests, be they broad or specific. You’ll also have the chance to experience topics you may not have come across before. If you discover a new passion or interest during your first year, you’ll have the option to change to a different Psychology pathway, ensuring you’re on the right degree for you.
- Legal and criminal justice
- Social work and health care
- Human resources and management
- Education, research and consultancy
- Marketing and advertising
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology of the Individual: Development, Personality, Brain and Cognition
- Research Design and Analysis
- Self and Society
- Cognitive and Biological Psychology
- Social and Developmental Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Clinical Psychology View 871 other Bachelors in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of East Anglia and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Level ABB or BBB with an A in the Extended Project
- International Baccalaureate 32 points
- Scottish Highers AAABB
- Scottish Advanced Highers BCC
- Irish Leaving Certificate 3 subjects at H2 and 3 subjects at H3
- Access Course Pass the Access to HE Diploma with Distinction in 30 credits at level 3 and Merit in 15 credits at Level 3
- BTEC DDM. Excludes BTEC Public Services, BTEC Uniformed Services and BTEC Business Administration.
- European Baccalaureate 75%
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.