Architecture blends science and art, and it is present in all the spaces around us – our home, neighbourhood, cities we live in. The significance of architecture is more than evident.
The main skill of an architect is the ability to create safe, functional, and aesthetically pleasing buildings or dwellings. At KTU, the graduates learn that a building is not only a place where people live and work but is also an important part of our surroundings that makes an impact on how we live.
Our students learn using contemporary technology and knowledge of historical, aesthetic, socio-cultural and ecological contexts. KTU graduates become the architects that can create buildings for any purpose, shape the landscape, analyse and design the spaces for the future.
Studying BSc Architecture at KTU, you will be learning from internationally renowned scholars and practitioners, will analyse and design projects both from user and architects’ perspectives using structural, social, aesthetical, ecological, and economic research. In your studies, you will learn how to visualise the innovative architectural design and urban planning solutions, to generate creative ideas and implement them.
Our graduates can create individual projects and work closely within a team, to coordinate and lead projects, as well as work according to BIM methodology together with other construction participants.
- You will be taught by the experts awarded with the highest national and international prizes
- Possibilities of joining internationally renowned research groups
- Talented students can join an advanced study path of KTU GIFTed Community
What will you study?
- Computer modelling: principles, structure, methods, technologies
- Buildings: people, connections, constructions, materials
- Urbanism: connections, communication, movement, spaces
- Communication: virtual reality, parametrical animation, installation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architectonic development
- Urban planning
- Typology of spaces
- Building structures
- Innovative materials
- Economics of spatial decisions
- Sustainable architecture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Visual Arts Urban Planning View 3 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 % (legalised by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, translated into English and notary verified),
- maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible,
- minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject: final exams of Mathematics,
- entry exam of drawing and composition (online) and portfolio.
- If an applicant has no sufficient skills in drawing, we can offer Architecture preparatory course (each year in Spring semester).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4664 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4664 EUR per year during 60 months.
EU/EEA4664 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4664 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.