Are you interested in chemistry, innovation and technology, and are constantly thinking of original ideas? BSc in Chemical Technology and Engineering at KTU may be a perfect choice for you.
Bachelor in Chemical Technology and Engineering curriculum is designed to combine theoretical knowledge with technological skills, in-depth expertise of designing and carrying out industrial processes and laboratory practice.
Specialists in chemical engineering seek to create industrial innovations, design and manage technological systems. The growing needs of the society increase the demand for qualified chemical engineers in the job market who can analyse chemical products, to expand knowledge and to form public opinion in the field of engineering. After completing these studies, you will be able to boast of such skills.
According to job market statistics, the employability of chemical engineers is among the highest – up to 70% of them are employed just after graduation.
- The programme offers specialisations in the technology of inorganic materials or technology of organic materials
- Contemporary labs with the newest equipment are available for the development of hands-on skills including those needed for modelling and designing processes while using software
- Talented students can join an advanced study path of KTU GIFTed Community
What will you study?
- Inorganic and organic materials: polymers, oil, cement, glass, fertilizers, ceramics – products, production, recycling, industry
- Engineering: design, drawing, documenting, equipment, processes
- Chemical technology: production, models, recipes, production, industry
- Chemistry: analyses, analytical equipment, quality
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Technologies
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Media Philosophy
- Engineering Mechanics
- Sustainable Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Bachelors in Chemistry in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
- maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible,
- minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject: final exams of Mathematics and Chemistry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.