The main objective of the European Law program offered by the ELGS - European Law and Governance School is to offer students an in-depth look at the functioning of the European legal order in its capacity as a derivative of international law and as an amalgamation of national legal traditions and European Union law.
At the end of their studies, graduates will be fully equipped not only to envision a truly European legal order but also to form part of its professional and/or academic network. Moreover, this program will grant students the opportunity to develop critical skills and valuable professional experience that will prepare them for life after graduation.
This program enables students to better understand the current context, framework and long-term objectives of the EU in its mission for the full integration of Member States, and also enables students a great degree of flexibility, mobility and personalization of their studies. Through the many partnerships of the ELGS, students can further on specialize in a national law of their choice by studying abroad at the many partner universities and institutions throughout Europe and the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Skills Course: Research, Basic Drafting, Presentation & Student Reviews
- Modern History of Europe and the Evolution of Legal and Political Systems
- Legal systems and legal reasoning
- Public Law & Public Administration
- EU law : Institutions, Governance and Basic Principles
- Constitutionalism and Comparative Constitutional Law
- Public International Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed online Application Form in English
- Photograph and ID (scanned and uploaded)
- High School Transcript (scanned and uploaded)
- Certificate of Proficiency of English (if non-native speaker, scanned and uploaded)
- High school Degree in English (scanned and uploaded)
- Personal Statement with scholarship request if applicable (400-600 words)
- Optional: Reference Letters
- Application fee of 50€ ( non-refundable)
International9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9900 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.