The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at the CIIM - Cyprus International Institute of Management is a four-year programme which aims to develop a student’s intellectual ability, professionalism, managerial skills and unique leadership by combining academic and professional business education in international business management, entrepreneurship, innovation, financial and management accounting as well as business information technology.
- To foster students’ personal and professional development, making them more readily employable and effective, both as professionals and as citizens.
- To sharpen students’ creative thinking, communication and writing skills as well as to enhance their interest in understanding current business affairs.
- To provide students with an in-depth understanding of the business world and a solid training in management, accounting, business information technology and entrepreneurship in order to advance their career or prepare them for careers in business, either as managers or entrepreneurs.
- To prepare students to continue their studies at the postgraduate level in management, business administration, economics or other related subjects at home or abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The BBA is an International degree, with a European flavour.
- At CllM we believe that all students should have the opportunity to widen their cultural awareness and social competencies by studying for at least one semester abroad, at a UK university or at any one of CllM's collaborating universities either under the Erasmus Programme or the CllM Student Exchange Programme.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Business Information Systems View 4 other Bachelors in Business Information Systems in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For more information, please visit the programme's website.
International1700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6800 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
EU/EEA1700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6800 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.