We have excellent relations with the logistics industry at both national and international levels, so of course we can advise and help you with this.
A personal mentor will support you in reaching your goals. Lectures are given in small classes. The teacher’s ‘open door policy’ underlines the open atmosphere which characterises the way we are working together.
What do you focus on during the Logistics Management programme of Fontys University of Applied Sciences ?
- Supply Chain Management and procurement
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Integrated logistics which brings all areas together
- Smart warehousing to guarantee high-quality customer service incl. customs management
- Working with IT and ERP-systems
- Keeping a helicopter view on business performances through building digital performance charts
Being a Logistics Management student gives you different professional perspectives. Here a number of jobs you could work in:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Intra Logistics Process Manager
- Distribution Network Designer
- Head of Purchasing
- Team Leader Warehouse Operations
- Process Manager
- Business Developer
- Operations Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project I: Warehouse & Materials Handling
- Logistics Bootcamp
- Project II: Transport & Distribution
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 6 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For Dutch students: VWO-, HAVO- or MBO-diploma
- For German students: Fachabitur or Abitur (Fachhochschulreife or Allgemeine Hochschulreife)
For students of other nationalities:
- senior high school diploma, which generally grants access to a Bachelor programme in the country of issue
- General Certificate of Secondary Education in 4 subjects with marks ranging from A-C, plus a General Certificate of Education with 2 subjects at advanced subsidiary level
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Baccalauréat Général
- American High School Diploma (AP courses are strongly recommended)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8150 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Venlo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.