You learn to conduct market research and analyse markets to find out what the needs of your customers are. Consequently, you learn to set up communication and marketing strategies that satisfy these needs, distinguishes you from competitors and make you market leader. As a student of the Marketing Management course at Fontys University of Applied Sciences you gradually transform into a marketing expert with experience in an international environment.
Nowadays businesses cannot survive without strong marketing. Through clever and creative marketing campaigns companies communicate with their target groups. As a versatile marketer you can work in virtually any company. The area of marketing is very broad, which is reflected in the different functions marketers occupy. Our graduates work as:
- Account manager
- Communication consultant
- Brand Manager
- Campaign Manager
- Consumer Behaviour Marketer
- Digital Marketer
- Product Marketer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Project (Desk Research)
- Marketing Project (Quantitative Research)
- Marketing Topics (Consumer Behaviour)
- Marketing Topics (Online Marketing)
- Marketing Topics (Creativity & Presentation)
- Business & Economics
- Foreign Language
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
This programme is also available in German. * The February intake is only applicable to the German stream. The English stream only starts in September. The German stream starts in both September and February.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 63 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
As a prospective Bachelor's student you must have a diploma of higher secondary education that is equivalent to Dutch standards. In order to be admitted to Fontys University of Applied Sciences students must be eligible for higher education through a diploma of secondary education / high school diploma with good results. This means:
- For Dutch students: VWO-, HAVO- or MBO-diploma
- For German students: Fachabitur or Abitur (Fachhochschulreife or Allgemeine Hochschulreife)
- For students of other nationalities, here are some examples of accepted diplomas:- senior high school diploma, which generally grants access to a Bachelor programme in the country of issue- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Requirements: at least 6 different exam subjects in total.
International8150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8150 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Venlo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.