Undergraduate Pathway in Architecture at International College Robert Gordon University produces Architects of the highest calibre. Alumni have gone on to contribute to world renowned projects, such as the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur and Guangzhou Opera House.
- Architectural technologist
- Interior and spatial designer
- Building surveyor
- Commercial/residential surveyor
- Higher education lecturer
- Historic buildings inspector/conservation officer
- Landscape architect
- Planning and development surveyor
- Production designer, theatre/television/film
- Structural engineer
- Town planner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Architectural Design Studio
- Introduction to Building Technology
- Design Philosophy
- Building Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture View 579 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
School subjects required for entry: Maths or Physics. Evidence of artistic ability ( 8-10 drawings, sketches or paintings).
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.