The Electrical and Electronic Engineering programme of Fontys University of Applied Sciences has a focus on higher professional university training based on a strong theoretical and practical foundation. Teaching is done by using different methods: theory and practical classes, lectures, laboratory assignments but also doing real-time projects from industry and self-study activities. For all programmes you can have an influence on your own content and planning of your study. A study counsellor will help you make the right decisions.
Do you want to be active with light and sound technologies? In the bachelor program EEE you can take part in projects specifically aimed at sound (and light) engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analog Design
- Digital Design
- General Electrical Skills
- Personal Development Training
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
If you want to arrange your own accomodation, the deadline is August 15. If not, the deadline is June 15.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 10 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For Dutch students: VWO-, HAVO- or MBO-diploma with mathematics and physics.
- For students of other nationalities: senior high school diploma / GCE or equivalent e.g. the British GCE A-levels or GCSE grades A, B or C. Requirements: at least 6 exam subjects. Minimum for the examinee subjects is 4 GCSE subjects with grades A*, A, B or C and 2 GCE subjects at A/S Level (no specific grade required). A/S Level means advanced subsidiary level (previously advanced supplementary level). Mathematics and physics must be taken at GCE level AND part of examinee subjects.
- For students with international Baccalaureate, the French Baccalaureat or the American High School (top stream or plus 1 year college).
International10140 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10140 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA2143 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2143 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.