The program at Sejong University was so successful that it grew into the College of Hospitality and Tourism Management in 1998. The college aims to offer high quality education specialized in various areas in the hospitality and tourism field. Since it foundation, the College of Hospitality and Tourism Management has grown steadily and has contributed to the development of hospitality and tourism industries in Korea.
- To produce professionals with the ability to lead in the tourism industry
- To teach both theoretical and the practical aspects of hospitality and tourism
- To research and develop new theories and technologies in hospitality and tourism
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Management
- Understanding of the Hospitality Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Economics
- Understanding of the Foodservice industry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Study Plan
- Three passport-sized photos
- An official document that shows the parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents
- A Copy of the applicant and both parents' passport
- A copy of both sides of alien registration card
- Applicant's or sponsor's verification of deposit (VOD) of a minimum of USD 20,000
- Official transcripts of all years of high school
- Two recommendation letters
International2565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2565 USD per year during 48 months.
National2565 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2565 USD per year during 48 months.
- KRW 3,428,000
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.