The School of business is led by a devoted faculty and staff that have vast business experience and numerous international publications in leading research journals. This has not only helped foster closer relationships with academics around the world but also created relationships between the faculty and international companies.
The College of Business Administration from Sejong University offers various courses for students to develop their competency as managers. Students receive a Bachelor of Business Administration upon graduation.
Our school aims to foster tomorrow's global business leaders and researchers, creating knowledge of management, addressing critical problems of business and society, and contributing to the ethical advancement of global society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The B-School's undergraduate curriculum provides a wide range of courses to achieve the mission and strategic goals. The students who study in the Business Administration program are strongly encouraged to actively take part in various curricula and extracurricular activities.
- To achieve the mission, the B-School supports student activities, and faculty members make all available efforts to participate in those activities. The B-School believes that these efforts by both faculty and students can significantly contribute to Sejong B-School's mission.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Qualification Review Request Form
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record
- An official document that shows the parent-child relationship
- A Copy of the applicant and both parents' passport
- Applicant's verification of deposit (VOD) of a minimum of USD 20,000
- Documents verifying the applicants' proficiency of the Korean or English language
- Portfolio of the applicant's artwork/accomplishment
- Official diplomas or certificates of (expected) graduation of high school
- Official transcripts of all years of high school
- Official certificate of university enrollment or official certificate of completion/graduation
- Official transcripts of all years of undergraduate study
- Two recommendation letters
International2564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2564 USD per year during 48 months.
National2564 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2564 USD per year during 48 months.
- KRW 3,428,000
Living costs for Seoul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.