The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) at the University of Prince Edward Island is a four-year program. Graduates are eligible to write licensure examinations to practice nursing, and to hold membership in the Association of Nurses of Prince Edward Island.
Primary Health Care is defined by the World Health Organization (1978) as "essential health care made universally accessible to individuals and families in the community by means acceptable to them, through their full participation and at a cost that the community and country can afford."
- Registered Nurse
- Hospital Administrator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Long-Term Care Provider
- Pediatric Nurse
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Foundations of Nursing
- Nutrition for Nursing Practice
- Introduction to Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Biology Nursing View 144 other Bachelors in Psychology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed undergraduate application Form (online version) or two-page (PDF printable version);
- $50 Application Fee ($75 for International Applicant);
- A current Curriculum Vitae (resume) if you are a mature student (21 years of age or older);
- Official transcripts are required from all high school and post-secondary institutions attended. If enrolled in courses, transcripts are to be submitted when final results of the first semester are available. Transfer credits received at another institution will not negate the requirement for original transcripts;
- An official English Language Proficiency Test result (if required).
International13590 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13590 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6270 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6270 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Charlottetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.