Through a variety of applied courses, service-learning, study/field trips, summer internships, and Lingnan’s international exchange programme, our students have first-hand opportunities to experience the integration of theories and practice.
Besides standard professions in commerce and industry, such as executives/supervisors in finance, trading, marketing, sales, personnel and management, many of our graduates are employed in the community and social services working as programme/administrative officers and human resources assistants in local and international charities and non-governmental organisations (NGO).Some graduates of the Social Sciences (Honours) programme from Lingnan University build their careers as teachers/educational personnel in the education sector or as civil servants in government, while others pursue further studies by enrolling in postgraduate programmes in local or well-known overseas universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Thinking: Analysis and Argumentation
- The Making of Hong Kong
- The Process of Science
- China in World History
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSociology Liberal Arts Public Policy View 5 other Bachelors in Liberal Arts in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a degree or a sub-degree awarded by a recognised post-secondary institution;
- Grade E or above in both Advanced Supplementary (AS) Level Use of English (UE) and Chinese Language and Culture (CLC); PLUS Grade E or above in two Advanced Level (AL) subjects OR Grade E or above in one AL subject and in two AS Level subjects other than UE and CLC in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE); or
- other acceptable non-local qualifications.
International17926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17926 USD per year during 48 months.
National5390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5390 USD per year during 48 months.
- International: HK$140,000
- Local: HK$42,100
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.