The first year of the curriculum is common for both of our programs enabling a strong interaction between students from different programs. Beginning from the second year, Interior Design students start working both with academics as well as professionals in the field.
Our Interior Design program at the MEF University is oriented towards the making of spaces, atmospheres and objects. Our students get the chance to work on real-life design problems through our collaborations with public institutions, NGO’s and local organizations since our program brings the approach of ‘design as a service to the community’ into our curriculum. We believe that Interior Design is about materials, details and construction, so we provide opportunities to our students to work together with artisans and makers.
Beyond this local strengths of our programs, our students also get the chance to develop a global perspective through personal experience: in their second or third year of their studies the students visit a world metropolis and design a project; they study in our Erasmus partner schools or work as interns in design offices around the world.
The graduates of the Interior Design Programme will have a broad range of professional opportunities. They can work in various fields of space design as well as in the construction sector.
- Interior Design Practices: The graduates of the programme can not only work in design offices but also launch their own design consultancy firms. Our graduates will be equipped with skills that will allow them to work in design offices and projects in various scales and specifications. They will also be able to participate in the activities in the construction sites.
- Construction: The graduates of the programme can also work in design, development and manufacture of products and technologies in construction companies.
- Other Design Fields: With their skills of creative decision-making, atmosphere design, problem solving, and knowledge of materials obtained from their training, the graduates of Interior Design can also work in such fields as game design, stage design and furniture design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architectural Design
- Visual Communication
- Environmental Ethics
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Introduction to University Life
- English for Academic Purposes
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInterior Design View 14 other Masters in Interior Design in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the identity information page of their passport
- Passport style (portrait) photograph
- High school diploma (if available)
- High school transcript
- Any recognized high school exit/university entrance examination score result, if available
- Proof of English proficiency, if available
- Statement of motivation
International7025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7025 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- 54520 TL
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.