At the MEF University our students in the Architecture program the get the chance to work on real-life design problems through our collaborations with public institutions, NGO’s and local organizations since our program brings the approach of ‘design as a service to the community’ into our curriculum.
Beyond this local strengths of our programs, our students also get the chance to develop a global perspective through personal experience: in their second or third year of their studies the students visit a world metropolis and design a project; they study in our Erasmus partner schools or work as interns in design offices around the world.
We also believe that Istanbul is an amazing laboratory and we are very lucky to be working within it. Istanbul with all its layers, history, energy as well as its problems is one of the main sources we depend upon in our programs.
A Short Description of Architecture
- Architecture is a powerful tool we use to transform our environment in order to make it a better place. More than ever as architects, but also as citizens of this world, we are aiming to design artifacts, buildings and cities that not only reflect our dreams, creativity, ambitions as individuals and as societies but are also respectful towards our world and its inhabitants.
- Our program emphasizes the responsibility of architects for their impact on the environment. Our graduates will contribute to a new understanding of design based on an ethically responsible approach towards the environment and thus, will become involved actively in the creation of a better world. We envision a future where our graduates lead the way to developing more environmentally resilient ways of designing not only in Turkey but also all around the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Architectural Design
- Visual Communication
- Environmental Ethics
- Introduction to Art and Architecture
- Introduction to University Life
- English for Academic Purposes
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture View 34 other Masters in Architecture in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the identity information page of their passport
- Passport style (portrait) photograph
- High school diploma (if available)
- High school transcript
- Any recognized high school exit/university entrance examination score result, if available
- Proof of English proficiency, if available
- Statement of motivation
International7726 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7726 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.