Courses in humanities and social sciences, and management prepare students for varied roles as responsible and thoughtful leaders.
Through various courses, students begin the practice of design in their sophomore year and integrate it throughout their programs which culminate in a team-oriented capstone design project in the senior year. To enable students to integrate theory with practice and to introduce them to work environment, summer practices are given a great importance and prepared in close cooperation with host companies in the related industry.
The Mechanical Engineering program at the MEF University has been designed to prepare students for the lifelong practice of mechanical engineering and for immediate entry to positions in industry or further studies in graduate schools.
- Since Mechanical Engineering is a diverse and flexible engineering discipline, graduates can work in number of traditional fields including design of machinery, controls, vibrations and acoustics, power generation, renewable energy, energy conservation, fluid flow and heat transfer applications, and air-conditioning as well as mechatronics, biomedical, composites, and nanotechnology.
- A significant portion of the MEF University Mechanical Engineering B.Sc. Program graduates are expected to work in machinery and manufacturing such as the production of durable consumer goods, automotive, and energy fields. Graduates will also be demanded by robotics, nano/micro applications, and biology-based engineering business areas which require the basic and unifying character of the mechanical engineering. In addition some of the graduates can choose to continue on to graduate study.
The program has been prepared to satisfy ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) and ENAEE (European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education). It also satisfies the national criteria of MÜDEK (Association for Evaluation and Accreditation of Engineering Programs).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Programming (Matlab)
- Computer Aided Technical Drawing
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 21 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the identity information page of their passport
- Passport style (portrait) photograph
- High school diploma (if available)
- High school transcript
- Any recognized high school exit/university entrance examination score result, if available
- Proof of English proficiency, if available
- Statement of motivation
International7017 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7017 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.