Since the Industrial Engineering program at the MEF University aims to produce globally competitive graduates not only for the demand by the production and service sectors but also for starting and developing new business, students are well informed of the related sectors and establishing new business; for this purpose, the program contains both compulsory and elective courses not only in the field of decision making, entrepreneurship and industrial applications but also in business.
In our Industrial Engineering program at the MEF University, new topics associated with the service sector are given more emphasis rather than the classical subjects related with the production sector. In this context, students are provided with depth in the fields of Manufacturing and Service Management, Finance, Supply Chain Management and Decision Support Systems starting from the second year undergraduate level by means of various elective courses. Parallel to the general trend of increasing popularity, elective courses are offered in areas such as Lean Manufacturing and Service Systems, Optimization Models in Finance, Supply Chain Modeling and Data Mining.
- A significant portion of the graduates of the program are expected to be employed in the sectors of financial services, retail services, logistics and transportation, health services, tourism, intellectual services (consulting, research & development, communications and information technology, education), creative industries (advertising, design, publishing, etc.) and public services (government and non-governmental organizations).
- Many of our graduates are expected to choose to continue their education at the graduate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Mining
- Decision Support Systems
- Marketing Analytics
- Airline Crew Scheduling
- Bilevel Programming
- Heuristic Algorithms
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 30 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the identity information page of their passport
- Passport style (portrait) photograph
- High school diploma (if available)
- High school transcript
- Any recognized high school exit/university entrance examination score result, if available
- Proof of English proficiency, if available
- Statement of motivation
International7025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7025 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.