The compulsory courses such as digital system design, microprocessors, and computer architecture are coupled with laboratories to provide students with hands-on experiences on computer systems.
The Computer Engineering program at the MEF University aims to provide students with a comprehensive list of software courses such as computer programming, object oriented programming, data structures and algorithms, database management systems, programming languages and software engineering. These courses are also coupled with software laboratories to provide students with hands-on experience on analysis, design, development and test of software systems.
Program includes discrete mathematics, probability, statistics, algorithm analysis, operating systems, formal languages and automata theory as compulsory courses to provide students with a strong theoretical foundation.
- Computer engineers have a broad spectrum of job opportunities, ranging from software development to computer hardware design; and from finance to telecommunication sectors.
- Computer engineers can work in their own start-up companies, software and hardware companies, big corporate firms where information technologies are central to their operations such as banks and consultancy companies, cutting edge research centers, engineering firms that design and produce state-of-the-art technologies, and in telecommunications companies; both at the engineer and manager level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Artificial Intelligence
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Data Storage and Coding
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 31 other Masters in Software Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the identity information page of their passport
- Passport style (portrait) photograph
- High school diploma (if available)
- High school transcript
- Any recognized high school exit/university entrance examination score result, if available
- Proof of English proficiency, if available
- Statement of motivation
International7025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7025 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.