Business studies can be thought of as a three-dimensional space: functional area, sector, and corporate age.
The fundamental functional areas of business are finance, marketing, operations (production and distribution) and management. A business graduate should be aware of the basic principles of all of the functional fields and should gain specialization in at least one of the functional fields.
Our aim is to graduate students who do not limit themselves into one point in this multi-dimensional space, but are aware of all the dimensions of the business world and are specialized in the sub-space of their choice in accordance to their strengths and goals.
Our Business Administration program at the MEF University contains a large number of elective courses so as to allow the student to shape their own study program and to make it possible to select a second foreign language or a minor alongside their field of specialization.
- Career prospects for business graduates are abundant. Any human organization you may think of needs a manager.
- What first comes to mind (and what is aspired by the majority of business graduates) is to be employed by large multinational corporations. However, business graduates can create value in all sectors and companies of all sizes.
- For example, in recent years, banks and telecommunication companies have hired large number of business graduates alongside multinational corporations.
- It is a common misconception that business graduates only work in large and well-established companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Complaining Behavior
- Sustainability and Consumption
- Brand Management
- Financial Services Marketing
- Service Quality
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Marketing Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 30 other Masters in Business Administration in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of the identity information page of their passport
- Passport style (portrait) photograph
- High school diploma (if available)
- High school transcript
- Any recognized high school exit/university entrance examination score result, if available
- Proof of English proficiency, if available
- Statement of motivation
International7022 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7022 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- International - 41,990 TL.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.