About this Program
The Biomedical Scnieces course from the Makerere University will involve lectures, tutorials, and practicals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction To Biomedical Sciences, Health Professional Education And Biomedical Ethics
- Digestion, nutrition and metabolism
- Foundations of behavioural science
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Get pay in slips from Stanbic or DFCU bank at the main campus Makerere University where applicable.
- After paying the Fee of USD $ 75 or 172,500 UGX take the bank slip to the main building (Finance Department) for verification where applicable.
- On presentation of the application fee bank slip, pick the application form from Room 316, Level 3, Senate Building.
- Applicants with academic documents prescribed in other languages other than English should be submitted to the School of Languages, Makerere University for translation into English.
International2212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1106 USD per semester during 36 months.
National1106 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 553 USD per semester during 36 months.
- National: 2,052,520 UGX (Uganda Shilling) per semester
- International: 4,106,363 UGX (Uganda Shilling) per semester
Living costs for Kampala
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.