The MICT curriculum provides students with a foundation in the liberal arts and sciences while enabling them to develop expertise in business management and information technology. This program is a joint degree between the School of Business (BUS) and the School of Sciences and Engineering (SSE).
Students who select a Management of Information and Communication Technology program from The American University in Cairo should be able to function as a user advocate and select, create, apply, integrate and administer computing technologies to meet the needs of users within a societal and organizational context. Equipped with this knowledge, the students enrolled in the major will be able to analyze, design and manage information and communication technology infrastructure.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Approaches to Critical Writing
- Effective Argument
- Research Writing
- Scientific Thinking
- Philosophical Thinking
- Introduction to Business
- Business Environment and Ethics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 3 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Egypt
- Holders of the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma will be considered for admission provided that they have completed their diploma requirements and meet the admissions scores for the applied semester.
- The University grants up to 30 transfer credits for the IB diploma as follows: transfer credits for higher level academic subjects with grades of 5, 6 or 7 (out of 7). In addition, up to 15 credits of lower-division general elective transfer credits for the completion of the IB diploma with minimum total points of 30.
- Applicants are required to submit a proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS) at the early stage of the admissions cycle
International735 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 735 USD per credit during 60 months.
National647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 647 USD per credit during 60 months.
Living costs for Cairo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.