The Bachelor of Science in Health Administration at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University is designed to provide a solid foundation in healthcare administration and applied management, preparing its graduates for managerial positions in healthcare.
Course topics include social and behavioral aspects of health, ethical and legal aspects of healthcare, the organization of health services in addition to business principles such as fundamentals of innovation and entrepreneurship. The program prepares its learners for administrative as well as managerial positions in any healthcare organizations, such as hospitals, health centers, and nursing homes.
The Bachelor of Science in Health Administration curriculum encourages innovative and self-governing thinking within the healthcare setting.
- To expose learners to the concepts of health administration (management theory, health economics, and finance, marketing and health information) needed for managing health care operations and workforces
- To demonstrate knowledge of the organization of different health care delivery systems and their information needs
- To equip learners with the necessary tools and techniques to improve health care quality and contain costs
- To address the challenging ethical and legal issues related to the well-being of the population
- Global Health
- HR Management
- Health Economics
- Muslim Heritage and its Global Impact
- Healthcare Finance and Insurance
- Advanced Healthcare Management
- Quality in Healthcare
- Organizational Behaviour
- Strategic Planning for Healthcare
- 3Health Policy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences View 17 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University and/or in United Arab Emirates, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- High School Secondary grades and certificate
- TOEFL or IELTS score report (if available)
- 4 photographs
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID.
- Equivalency certificate for foreign high School grades issued from the UAE Ministry of Education
International26521 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26521 USD per year during 48 months.
National26521 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26521 USD per year during 48 months.
- 97,416 (AED)
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.