Our Tourism and Environment program offered by Brock University is designed to meet the needs of a rapidly evolving industry, incorporating principles of sustainability (economic, environmental, social and political) in tourism management and planning. Within the Department of Geography and Tourism Studies, our program examines such questions as: Can we balance the economic benefits of tourism with the negative consequences of pollution, loss of biodiversity, economic inequality and unsuitable cultural change?
Our location in Niagara is spectacular – one of the world's premier travel destinations. The Brock campus is located in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve on the Niagara Escarpment.
Allied with the Goodman School of Business, the Tourism Management stream offers a range of business related courses. In the Co-op program you'll gain valuable work experience.
You may take advantage of our international field courses, exchange programs, term abroad experiences, or dedicated work-study opportunities with industry leaders like the Disney corporation to explore tourism issues in diverse destinations worldwide.
- Heritage interpreter
- Hotel and resort manager
- Nature-based tourism guide
- Tourism policy analyst and planner
- Tourism marketer
- Wine and culinary industry professional
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management in Tourism Industry
- Research Methods and Application in Tourism
- Research Design
- Entrepreneurship Basics
- Information Systems
- Marketing Basics
- Tourism Planning and Development
- Principles of Tourism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- For January start, deadline is two weeks before start of term.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Tourism & Leisure View 41 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
International29280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6090 CAD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition (Domestic) $6,090
- Tuition (International) $29,279.90 Flat Fee
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.