You'll find a mix of theoretical and applied courses designed to prepare you for a wide range of careers in labour and employment relations, workplace education and training, public policy and administration, and social justice and advocacy.
You may pursue a Labour Studies degree at Brock University or a combined Labor Studies degree with a co-major in Political Science, Sociology, History, Geography, Economics, or Women's and Gender Studies.
We also offer a collaborative program to complete your degree and two certificates.
- Labour lawyer or mediator
- Human resources manager
- Labour relations specialist
- Public policy analyst
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Work and Social Change
- History of the Global Working Class
- Labour Studies Theory and Methods
- Labour and Social Justice Organizing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- For January start, deadline is two weeks before start of term.
DisciplinesSociology Human Resource Management Corporate Social Responsibility View 4 other Bachelors in Corporate Social Responsibility in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- English Language proficiency requirements must be satisfied
International29280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6090 CAD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition (Domestic) $6,090
- Tuition (International) $29,279.90 Flat Fee
Living costs for St. Catharines
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.