At the Pop program of Codarts Rotterdam you can learn how to make your hands or your voice do what your mind dreams of.
You follow intense classes with your instrument. You play in bands with fellow students from your own and other music departments. You gain stage experience, both within Codarts and far beyond the academy’s setting.
- All this helps you develop into an experienced musician who knows the profession from A to Z, from writing to performing, from producing to doing business.
- Our main subjects are: voice, songwriting, guitar, bass guitar, keyboards, Hammond organ, drums and creative producer.
- You learn how to better understand and control your instrument.
- Together with fellow students you form a band. You learn how to play and write music together and you work in a recording studio.
- Studying general music theory and music history gives you a better understanding of the music that you make.
- You take part in project weeks. There are many different programmes to choose from, from microphone technique to stage presentation.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic Musicology Music Composition View 5 other Bachelors in Music Composition in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Register in Studielink
- After registration you will receive login details for Osiris Application
- Complete the registration in Osiris Application, upload a passport photo, upload your motivation (click here) and your musical cv
- Upload (YouTube) links to your music recordings
International8915 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8915 EUR per year during 48 months.
National2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Rotterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.