Two Decades of Innovation
- Pioneered an outcome-based Bachelor of Pharmacy curriculum that has been regarded as one of the best at CUHK.
- Pioneered the first Master of Clinical Pharmacy and the first Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy in Hong Kong.
- Pioneered the first university-led community outreach program that also serves as an active learning platform for our students.
- In partnership with the private sector, successfully translated technological innovations created in the School’s research laboratories into a recognized health supplement in Hong Kong.
Programme of Choice for Talented Students
- The Pharmacy programme of The Chinese University of Hong Kong prepares graduates for a successful career in any healthcare setting by emphasizing problem solving, decision making, critical and creative thinking built upon a strong foundation of basic knowledge and skills.
- Exposes students to an array of innovative learning environments, including oversea exchange and outreach into the community.
- A dynamic training program known for its excellence in balancing knowledge- and practice-based teaching, integrating western and traditional Chinese Medicine, and emphasizing the importance of behavioral and social sciences that is the foundation of modern patient care.
- Has forged a strong teaching partnership with the Hospital Authority, Department of Health, community pharmacy, private hospitals, multinational pharmaceutical companies, and local pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Has the strong support of alumni and leaders in the pharmacy profession.
- Driven by a rich tradition of excellence in discovery, learning, and entrepreneurship under the aegis of a world class academic staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical Microbiology and Infection Control
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Anatomy and physiology
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Health Sciences View 13 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
GCE-AL / International-AL / IB / Other high school qualifications
- GCE-AL / International-AL: 3AL / 2AL+2AS in one sitting (All grades must be obtained from examinations taken within a twelve-month period.)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (for preferred subject requirements of the programmes, please click hereThis file may not be fully web accessible)
- Other high school qualifications: A recognised non-local qualification which qualifies them for admission to a university in the country / region where such qualification is originated
International18685 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18685 USD per year during 48 months.
National5425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5425 USD per year during 48 months.
- National: 42,100 HK$
- International:145,000 HK$
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.