At the moment, UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia is expecting to start the academic year as planned. However, should the current pandemic situation not improve in the coming months, UCAM will consider other options such as moving the start date at a later date or start the program via online education.
Students interested in studying the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration should have a special interest in: knowing business principles and concepts, getting an optimal analytical capacity to resolve social and economical problems, and learning about personal relationships and teamwork.
After having successfully completed this BBA program, students are qualified to, for example:
- Set up their own business (entrepreneurs).
- Work at national, regional or local public administration and International Organizations.
- Do research.
- Freelance: Account Auditing, Tax consultant, Financier, Commercial, Human Resources, Wealth Management, Administrative Assistant, Organizational consultant. Accounting advice, advice and consultancy inn other fields: city and environment planning, and management of companies.
- Work in the private sector: Production Department, Human Resources Department, Administration and Finance Department, Accounts and Marketing Department.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Business Economics
- Mathematics for Business
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Financial Mathematics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 93 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- High School academic transcript, Diploma and national exam result slip
- Language proficiency certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International118 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 118 EUR per credit during 48 months.
EU/EEA118 EUR/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 118 EUR per credit during 48 months.
- 118 €/ECTS
- 7,100 €/Course
- 7,100 € No-UE
Living costs for Murcia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.