We are an international bachelor programme at Thammasat University in Social Policy and Development of the Social Policy and Development of Thammasat University. Here is what we have to offer:
- A campus on the banks of the Chao Phraya, in the heart of Bangkok.
- Four years of interdisciplinary teaching in English
- Endless opportunities for extracurricular activities, internship and volunteering
- One semester abroad in top-notch universities across the world
- A dynamic and innovative team with an open ear
- and much more!
The guiding principle of the SPD curriculum is interdisciplinary teaching. We belief that to be ready to tackle the issues of today's world, one needs to see society through more than one lens. During the 4 years students will spend in SPD, they will be introduced to all major disciplines of social sciences: sociology, law, political science, psychology and communication.
Students who display high academic skills will be given the chance to go on exchange for a semester during their last year, allowing them to attend the world's top university.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civic Education
- Thailand, Asean and the World
- Critical Thinking, Reading and Writing
- Introduction to Law and Legal System
- Introduction to Sociology
- Social Life Skill
- Integrated Science of Sustainability
- Communication Skills in English
- Creativity and Communication
- Fundamental of Religion and Philosophy
- General Psychology
- Paragraph Writing
- Introductory Economics
- Introduction to Political Science
- Human Behaviour in Social Environment
- Social Change & Social Problems
- Gender, Race, Class in Multicultural Society
- Social Research & Statistics
- Welfare Economics
- Theories of Social Policy & Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 5 other Masters in Political Science in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who hold equivalent education from overseas must request to certify their educational certification from The Ministry of Education before submitting to our programme.
- The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) are also acceptable with 5 Subjects with a minimum grade of “C” in total from all five subjects.
International2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2079 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2079 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.