With English as the medium of instruction, the British and American Studies (BAS) programme at Thammasat University introduces students to an interdisciplinary approach which is aimed to encourage a much deeper comprehension of both the historical and contemporary significance of Britain and America in terms of their relationship to each other as well as their political and cultural influence upon the world at large. The degree will also help students to reflect seriously upon internal concerns surrounding issues such as race, class, nationalism, immigration, multiculturalism, and identity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civic Education
- Communication Skills in English
- Introduction to English Linguistics
- Britain from the Early Modern Age to the 19th Century
- America since the 20 Century
- Britain since the 20th Century
- History of Western Art
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 4 other Masters in Languages in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- of 2.50 (or equivalent results such as GCE, GCSE, IGCSE, IB and GED)
- GCE/GCSE/IGCSE results must not be lower than "C" in five different subjects.
- GCE “AS” results must not be lower than “C” in three different subjects; OR
- GCE “A” level results must not be lower than “C” in three different subjects.
- GCE “AS” can be combined with GCE “A” level results and must not be lower than “C” in three different subjects. “AS” and “A” level cannot be the same subjects.
International2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2079 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2079 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- Approximately 65,000 baht per regular semester or 130,000 baht per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.