All Business Administration classes at Thammasat University are conducted in English. BBA instructors are full-time faculty member of Thammasat University, visiting professors from universities overseas, and adjunct professors from the local business community. The program admits 120 students from approximately 700 applicants per year.
Established in 1990, the BBA offers a unique opportunity for students to participate in the business school's world-wide exchange program under the Partners in International Management (PIM) net work. Under PIM, BBA students have an open door to spend part of their educational experience in over fifty leading business schools across five continents.
Throughout their studies with the BBA, students receives financial support to participate in case competitions, varsity debates, business essay competitions at home and overseas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamental Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Internal Control and Internal Audit
- Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 7 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Thailand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A. Score Submission
- OLD SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) score must be from tests taken within year 2015 and 2016 ONLY.
- NEW SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) score must be from tests taken within year 2016 and January 2017 ONLY.
- SAT score report(s) must be sent directly to the BBA International Program from the Educational Testing Service (ETS).
- SMART-I Test score must be from tests taken within year 2015 and 2016 ONLY.
- TU STAR (TU Standardized Test of Aptitude Requirement) score must be from tests taken within year 2016 and January 2017 ONLY.
International2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2079 USD per year during 48 months.
National2079 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2079 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bangkok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.