During the International Business and Communication programme offered by the ISM University of Management and Economics , you will learn about the world economy and discuss political leaders’ decisions and their impact on the economy and individual companies. These discussions will be based on real-life examples, such as Donald Trump’s trade policies or Brexit. This program will prepare you for a career in marketing, communications, public relations, sales, or human resources at any multinational company.
Executives of the largest international companies operating in Lithuania say ISM University provides highest quality education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Negotiations
- International Business Communication
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Social Responsibility and Ethics in Global Business
- International Economics and Trade
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Studies International Business View 4 other Bachelors in Communication Studies in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary school diploma;
- TOEFL (IBT minimum score 60) or IELTS academic (minimum score 5.5) test certificate. If non of these tests are taken, you can register for ISM English test (For more information, please contact the Admissions’ Office);
- Competitive score consists of your final state exams (or annual grades, if there are no exams in the country of residence; or if they haven’t been taken the score will be calculated using annual school grade decreased by 50 %): Mathematics, History and one of the following subjects: Geography / Biology / Information technology / Second foreign language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2600 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA4960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2480 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.