The objective of this study Bachelor of Arts in Management and Finance at University of Lodz is to educate specialists capable of working as middle level officers in business corporations and as assistants to top managers in various organizations, especially in business corporations.
The graduates are to acquire knowledge and skills necessary to use appropriate management methods and tools, including financial and accounting techniques used for supporting management processes in a professional and ethical way.
The BA in Management and Finance study programme is addressed to individuals ready to work in organizations characterized by:
- demanding norms
- operating in multi-cultural, global environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Environment
- Introduction to Management
- IT Tools for Business
- Organization Theory
- Understanding Business
- Physical Education
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 12 other Masters in Finance in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Original school certificates and diplomas
- Transcript of Records
- Statement proving that the certificate/diploma allows the candidate to study at the university level in their country
- Cover Letter (signed)
- Documents confirming the identity, country of origin and visit status
- Medical certificate
- Health insurance policy
- 3 passport photographs – can be delivered after the arrival in Poland
International2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
- Administrative fee: 20 EURO
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.