Geology is the science that studies the earth. In addition to basic sciences and knowledge such as chemistry, physics, and mathematics , geology studies the most basic elements, i.e. rocks, including their various types, physical and chemical characteristics, processes of formation, and existence and organization of the outmost layer, that is the earth's mantle. In addition, geology studies the processes that occur on the earth, either within the earth such as the formation of volcanoes, earthquakes, and the dynamics of earth movements, or the processes on the earth's surfaces such as erosions, sedimentations, and other changes to the rocks. In term of the exploitation of natural resources, geology also studies, in more specific ways, important rocks and minerals such as gold, silver, copper and other materials needed for industries , and sources of energies such as oils and gases, geothermal, coals, and water resources. In technological fields, geologists are required for dealing with high rise structures, dams, bridges, and groundwater management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Geology
- Methods on Geological Exploration
- General Hydrogeology
For more information, please visit the programme website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Geology View 5 other Bachelors in Environmental Engineering in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete High School Academic Report (Rapor SMA) or per Semester High School Academic Transcript, from first semester to fifth semester
- Valid Birth Certificate (applicable for Indonesian nationals only)
- Valid Passport (applicable for foreign nationals only)
- Recent color photograph
- Color Blindness Verification, issued by Ophthalmologist, for applicants of the following study programs
- Application Fee Payment Transfer Receipt
- Statement of Financial Commitment
- High School Graduation Certificate/Diploma, or Official High School Transcript containing statement that the applicant has graduated from high school, or Official Statement from the High School Headmaster confirming that the applicant has graduated from high school
International896 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3586 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
National600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2401 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
- 56000000 Indonesian rupee national
- 37500000 Indonesian rupee international
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.