The Physiotherapy program from James Cook University has a focus on ethical and professional practice alongside extensive clinical placements to be prepared for every aspect of the job. Develop professional skills to meet the needs of people in rural, remote, and Indigenous communities.
Take part in clinical placements in urban, rural, and remote locations and develop your clinical skills at the JCU Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Clinic.
JCU Physiotherapy graduates have a positive impact on their communities.
Graduates pursue careers across Australia and are especially equipped to work in rural and remote settings with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
You could work in aged care services, community health centres, hospitals, private practices, schools, or sports and rehab clinics.
Graduates can register to practice with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and become members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
This course is accredited by the Australian Physiotherapy Council (APC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anatomy and Physiology for Physiotherapy
- Communication Skills for Health Professionals
- Foundations of Allied Health Professional Practice
- Lifespan Development for Health
- Health and Health Care in Australia
- Physiotherapy Applications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 34 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 053801F
- Previous and current certificates and academic transcripts
- Grading Scale used at the institution/s you have undertaken your studies
- English proficiency test results (if required and available at time of application)
- Passport to confirm your name and citizenship (if available at time of application)
- English, Maths B, plus one of Chemistry, Biological Science, Physics, Physical Education or Health Education.
International35280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35280 AUD per year during 48 months.
National9176 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9176 AUD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Townsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.