Why choose this Music Technology course at University of Bedfordshire:
- Learn a wide range of industry-specific and transferable skills, including high-level computing skills
- Study a mix of practical, theoretical and academic subjects including performance with technology, music and business
- Develop your music technology skills through regular self-directed practice
- Gain experience on industry-standard music technology equipment and software in dedicated studios
- Explore a wide range of musical repertoires
- Benefit from a course that will open doors to careers in sound recording, production and mastering; audio-related areas such as forensic audio, noise analysis/measurement, audio restoration, audio archiving, and acoustic consultancy; design & development, testing, documentation, and consultancy of music software; music technology journalism; music management; education and other areas of the music industry or further study
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Context And Listening
- Music Software
- Recording And Mixing
- The Business Of Music Technology
- 21st Century Production Techniques
- Major Project - Recording/Media Commission
- Music And Media
- Production Style
- The Business Of Music Production
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Art History Liberal Arts View 666 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is fine)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- Please submit copies of any UK Visa that you have held and any documentation relating to previous visa refusals from any country
EU/EEA6165 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6165 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.