This requires a comprehensive understanding of the biological characteristics of human beings and the importance of their relationship with their physical and social environment. Lastly, it is essential that students acquire an adequate clinical experience that prepares them to practice professionally when they graduate.
- This Medicine degree from University of Valencia trains students to work as doctors.
- Students spend the sixth academic year carrying out tutored internships at university hospitals. In collaboration with different services, they have to actively participate in the resolution of real clinical cases. This allows them to acquire the practical knowledge that they will need to work autonomously.
- As well as the tutored internships, from the third academic year onwards, students must take clinical practicum as a part of some of the subjects that appear on the list.
- The following hospitals are linked to the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry: University Hospital Clinic, La Fe University Hospital, General University Hospital and Doctor Peset University Hospital.
Officially accredited/recognized by the Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte, España (Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, Spain), Universitat de València (UVEG) is a very large (enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universitat de València (UVEG) offers courses and programs leading to officialy recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- Anatomy of apparatus and systems
- General anatomy
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- General physiology
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 13 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Admission to the University of Valencia’s official degree programmes is a procedure in which places are distributed each academic year to students who have applied and have met the entrance requirements.
This process includes the university entrance examinations and accreditations, as well as application submission and assignment of places.
According to each individual’s academic standing, candidates must:
- Pass the relevant entrance examinations (PAU Bachillerato, PAU for students over 25, PAU for students over 45, non-EU university entrance exam equivalent)
- Obtain access credentials (students over 40, or EU upper secondary school certificate).
- Possess the proper qualifications (advanced vocational training certificate or a university degree).
International1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20 EUR per credit during 72 months.
National1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20 EUR per credit during 72 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.