The social importance of all of the sectors related to tourism has generated a need for professionals trained in management and planning. This training prepares them for both the development of tourism-related companies and for the promotion of the sector by public administrations.
- This Tourism degree at University of Valencia provides an education that anticipates the requirement for management and administration of tourism companies; the need for destination planning; and the call for the valorization of tourism products related to cultural, natural and sports resources and in particular, to all events linked with leisure and entertainment.
Officially accredited/recognized by the Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte, España (Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport, Spain), Universitat de València (UVEG) is a very large (enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universitat de València (UVEG) offers courses and programs leading to officialy recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- Communication in the English language for tourism
- Communication in the second foreign language for tourism
- History of the contemporary world
- Companies and their setting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHistory Tourism & Leisure View 14 other Bachelors in History in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Admission to the University of Valencia’s official degree programmes is a procedure in which places are distributed each academic year to students who have applied and have met the entrance requirements. This process includes the university entrance examinations and accreditations, as well as application submission and assignment of places.
According to each individual’s academic standing, candidates must:
- Pass the relevant entrance examinations (PAU Bachillerato, PAU for students over 25, PAU for students over 45, non-EU university entrance exam equivalent)
- Obtain access credentials (students over 40, or EU upper secondary school certificate).
- Possess the proper qualifications (advanced vocational training certificate or a university degree).
International960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16 EUR per credit during 48 months.
National960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16 EUR per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.