By taking the Civil and Construction Engineering and Mining degree from Curtin University you’ll also learn aspects of environmental conservation, health and safety, and management of people and resources – an ideal skill set for mining and energy industries.
- Civil engineers are currently in very high demand and this trend is expected to remain long into the future.
- This professional and practically-orientated course is highly prized by graduates and respected by professional engineers.
- It is in effect two degrees, civil engineering and construction engineering, combined into one fully comprehensive course.
- It gives a qualification that equips graduates to be work ready as soon as they graduate.
- Mining engineer
- Structural design engineer
- Mine ventilation officer
- Construction engineer
- Mining company director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Analysis of Determinate Structures
- Fluid Mechanics
- Civil Engineering Drawing and Surveying
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Structural Analysis of Indeterminate Structures
- Water Quality and Resources Engineering
- Engineering Sustainable Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 16 other Bachelors in Mining, Oil & Gas in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 050568A
Curtin University welcomes applications from International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma students. You’re eligible to apply to Curtin if you have:
- achieved a full IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points in six subjects.
- fulfilled Curtin University’s English proficiency requirements.
- fulfilled the course prerequisite requirements, if applicable.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35700 AUD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.