They can do these tasks either in the general area of organization or in any of the functional areas: production, human resources, finances, commercialization, investment, administration or accounting.
Graduates in the Business Administration and Management at must understand what links all of these functional areas with the general aims of the productive unit. They must also learn what links these aims to the global context of the economy.
- In the third academic year, students have to choose one of the six available academic pathways or curricular reinforcements.
- Each academic pathway has 48 optional credits which are shared between the third and fourth academic years, and corresponds to one of the main professional profiles of this degree.
- At University of Valencia, one can study both the Degree in Business Administration and Management and the Degree in Law simultaneously. The Legal Business Management academic pathway is designed for students of this double degree programme. You can also study a part of this degree in English.
- Financial accounting
- Commercial law
- Basic Statistics
- Economic and business history
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 62 other Bachelors in Management Studies in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Admission to the University of Valencia’s official degree programmes is a procedure in which places are distributed each academic year to students who have applied and have met the entrance requirements. This process includes the university entrance examinations and accreditations, as well as application submission and assignment of places.
According to each individual’s academic standing, candidates must:
- Pass the relevant entrance examinations (PAU Bachillerato, PAU for students over 25, PAU for students over 45, non-EU university entrance exam equivalent)
- Obtain access credentials (students over 40, or EU upper secondary school certificate).
- Possess the proper qualifications (advanced vocational training certificate or a university degree).
International840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14 EUR per credit during 48 months.
National840 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14 EUR per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Valencia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.