Art and Design (Hons) degree offered at University of Bedfordshire explores the relationship between fine art and design, and focuses on a wide range of traditional and contemporary disciplines while offering you the chance to discover the area of practice that matches your creativity.
Choose Art and Design BA (Hons) and:
- Learn traditional disciplines such as drawing, painting and printmaking, and the latest techniques in photography, video and digital media
- Study personal and practice-based skills such as management, communication and multi-agency working
- Develop and use academic enquiry skills from a range of key art history ideas to support your work
- Gain a qualification that will enhance your prospects of a fulfilling and exciting career in a wide range of creative industries
- Explore a number of visual and creative skills as you discover the area of practice you wish to focus on
- Challenge the artistic, critical and cultural contexts associated with art and design Benefit from the opportunity to shape your studies to suit your personal preferences and future aspirations
How will this course enhance my career prospects?
Employability skills are integrated into the course and provide you with an awareness of the real-world context of the creative industries in general and Art and Design in particular. You will be helped to develop a strategy for obtaining appropriate employment at the end of your course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essential Skill Sets
- Introduction To Art And Design
- Introduction To Studio Practice: Art And Design
- Key Ideas In Art And Design: Modernism
- Creative Enterprise
- Developing Skill Sets
- Key Ideas In Art And Design: Globalisation
- Professional Studio Practice: Art And Design
- Context And Methods For Level 6 Art And Design
- Final Marjor Project: Art And Design
- Key Ideas In Art And Design: Current Debates
- Present And Promote
- Present And Promote Bridging Unit
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 599 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As a general guide, to apply for a place on an undergraduate course (BA/BSc) at the University you need to have completed your high school education and have the required English qualification.
International12900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- For EU students the standard fee is £9,250 per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.