Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The International Student Support Scholarship is for new international students studying on-campus, external or online.
Each scholarship will have a maximum value of 10% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved award program and will be applied as a 10% reduction of the tuition fees. (Students are responsible for paying the remainder of the fees as per their offer letter).
Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient maintaining satisfactory academic performance for duration of study at UniSQ.
- Be an international student.
- Be enrolled in on-campus, external or online mode.
- Be a commencing student (i.e. be new to UniSQ).
- Receive an offer to study within one of the study periods in 2024, in an award level program offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
- Meet the academic and English requirements for the UniSQ award program for which they apply.
- Not be in receipt of another UniSQ tuition fee scholarship.
- Not be a sponsored student, unless student is sponsored by an NGO or a government of a low or middle income country.
- Not be studying through an offshore partner.
Study experience required
Complete an international student application and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (applicants must allow processing time for visa and application assessment where appropriate)
Submit your admission application directly or through a UniSQ approved education agent.
Applications will remain open across all study periods in 2024. The application to study at UniSQ must be completed in time to commence in the nominated study period, allowing for all processing and external visa processing times.
Applications will close after the last available study period relevant to international student study.