Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The President’s Scholarship is an undergraduate merit scholarship awarded to a group of selected students for up to a maximum of eight (8) consecutive semesters.
The President’s Scholarship provides four-year scholarship ranging from $2,000 to $12,500 per year.
Recipients of this scholarship must
- Register for a minimum of 12 credits per semester,
- Maintain a minimum 3.20 cumulative grade point average (GPA), and
- Successfully complete 30 credits per academic year.
- The student should average 15 credits per semester over the fall and spring semesters to meet the 30 credit requirements
- Both in-state and out-of-state applicants are eligible to receive the President’s Scholarship.
- Recipients are identified through evaluation of admission application materials including academic achievement, extracurricular activities, awards, honors and an essay.
Study experience required
Students who submit their admission application and all required materials by the November 1 early action deadline are automatically reviewed for merit scholarships. No additional application is necessary.