Nursing is a challenging but rewarding career that'll change lives, including your own. As a children and young people's nurse, you'll play your part in improving access to healthcare, wellbeing, social inclusion and quality of life.
Working as part of an inter-professional team in hospitals, schools, and family homes and across the community, children's nurses provide specialist healthcare and support for children, young people and their families.
Careers / Further study
Registered nurses are in demand across the UK and our graduates enter careers in a variety of roles for the NHS, as well as private and voluntary sector employers, in community and hospital settings.
Graduates of the Nursing (Children and Young People) (Hons) course from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) go on to work with children and young people across a large range of hospital settings and services.
Others work in the community in school nursing, health visiting and children's community nursing, care for children and young people after open-heart surgery, or work in the homes of those with diabetes or cancer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication in a Diverse World
- Physiology and Pharmacology for Nursing Practice
- Appreciating Evidence for Practice
- Understanding Children's Lives
- Participation in the Practice of Children's Nursing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing View 346 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 120
- A-level subjects: Grade B in a Science or Social Science subject.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: To include six units in a Science or Social Science subject. Please list the units you are studying in your application. For further advice on acceptable units, please email us.
- Access: 15 Level 3 credits at Distinction in a Science or Social Science subject.
- Baccalaureate IB: A minimum Grade 6 in a Higher Level Science or Social Science subject.
- Irish Highers: h2 in a science or social science subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.