The Psychology (Hons) course from University of Derby is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and has been successfully running online for more than eight years. It is one of our most popular and established online degrees. Completing an accredited degree is an essential first step to becoming a qualified psychologist. But even if that isn’t your career goal, this is still a fascinating subject to study.
If you want to become a professional psychologist, you will need to undertake further postgraduate training and after completing this BSc, you’ll be able to do just that. You can choose to train in areas such as clinical psychology, occupational, forensic or educational psychology.
- Brain, Behaviour and Human Development
- Cognitive Processes and the Social World
- Psychology in Practice
- Quantitative Methods and Individual Differences
- The Individual in Psychology: Qualitative Understandings
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 78 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A levels (104 UCAS points - excluding General Studies) or equivalent qualifications, such as a BTEC National Diploma, Scottish Highers etc
- GCSE Maths (minimum grade C)
- GCSE English Language (minimum grade C)
International5430 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16290 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
National5430 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16290 GBP for the full programme during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.