During the Business Management (Hons) programme of Glasgow Caledonian University you will join a select number of graduates whose programmes have this quality benchmark. Our business school graduates are highly regarded. Working around the world, they form a community of proficient, entrepreneurial, confident, responsible and capable leaders, owners and management consultants.
In almost any industry, running a business with a triple bottom line; a focus on people, the planet and profit, has inherent financial benefits (Forbes, 2017). There is a growing demand for businesses to demonstrate corporate social responsibility. Business management strategies that impact profit and society are achieving successful and sustainable results.
The world needs business graduates who have leadership skills and understand that they have the power to bring about positive change. Join Glasgow Caledonian University and become part of a global network of individuals committed to responsible management and ethical leadership.
This programme has been awarded EPAS accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). EFMD is an organisation that promotes excellence in management development internationally and accredits programmes throughout the world that meet the high-quality standards it sets for programme delivery.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics and Responsible Leadership
- Financial Management for Decision Makers
- Management Issues and Concepts
- Project Management and Risk
- Learning and Development for Individuals
- Organisations and Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1205 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Scottish Higher: Standard entry requirement: ABBBB (incl English) or another essay-based subject (History or Modern Studies) Nat 5:C (Maths)
- Minimum entry requirement*: BBBBC (incl English) or another essay-based subject (History or Modern Studies) Nat 5:C (Maths)
- A level: BCC GCSE: C/4 (Maths and English)
- ILC Higher: H1 H2 H3 H3 H3 (incl H2: English) H5/O2:(Maths)
- IB Diploma: 26 points (incl Maths and English)
- BTEC: DMM Ext Dip GCSE: C/4 (Maths and English)
- SWAP: Humanities/Law, Business and Accounting - ABB
International12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 48 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 48 months.
- RUK: £9250
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
We provide high-quality education for a fair price; as the University for the Common Good, we are committed to offering accessible higher education for talented students by keeping our tuition fees low and providing a generous scholarship package of over £2.5 million per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.