This work-based distance learning (WBDL) programme is designed to provide those working within the technical environment, and commonly already holding technical qualifications, the management skills to effectively and efficiently manage their work areas.
Engineering Management has parallels with Industrial and Systems Engineering which is concerned with the design, improvement and installation of integrated systems of people, materials, information, equipment and energy.
Your Future Career
The BSc Engineering Management (Hons) degree at University of Lincoln is designed to help students advance their careers by furthering their management competence and general employability. The programme is designed to enable students to extend their skills, knowledge and vision and to provide them with opportunities for personal and career development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing as a Leader and Manager (Core)
- Principles of Project Management (Core)
- Critical Enquiry Skills (Core)
- Engineering Systems Design (Core)
- Engineering Systems Management (Core)
- Independent Research Project (Core)
- Coaching and Mentoring (Option)†
- Health and Safety Management (Option)†
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 158 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Each programme is designed to meet the needs of students in any business who want to upgrade their operations skills and progress their qualifications to degree level. To qualify for direct entry we normally look for a recent level 5 qualification (up to 5 years old) and on-going employment in a relevant field to the course subject area.
- We may also accept candidates with a level 4 qualification or extensive work experience under certain conditions. If you are unsure of your suitability for the degree, please contact our Admissions team.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4066 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4066 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6100 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Fees of £6,100 are for the whole programme based on completion within two years following initial enrolment (excluding any periods where study has been interrupted). There is an additional administration charge of £628 for an additional year of study.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.