Check the site for more information on info sessions in March, April and May.
The big difference is that you study in English in three different countries:
- During the first year, you study in Spain, Finland, or Hungary (NEW)
- During your second year, you study in Belgium at UC Leuven-Limburg
- During your third year, you study in the UK, France, Ireland, or Germany (NEW)
Studying in three different European countries:
- Taps into your sense of adventure and enterprise
- Eases you into an international network of friends
- Prepares you for an international career
Career opportunities after Business Management across Europe (BME) at UC Leuven-Limburg:
Are you dreaming of a job as a sales manager, product manager, brand manager, account manager, communication manager, PR manager or market researcher? Preferably in an international environment? Then the European business schools including UC Leuven-Limburg is the right choice for you
Applying for a challenging international role in a company or organisation? This international experience on your CV gives you a clear advantage. After all, you have knowledge and skills that set you apart from your colleagues with an 'ordinary' diploma.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Multimedia for Marketers
- Business Communication
- Sales Skills
- Marketing Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 11 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We will accept your diploma/degree/certificate if it grants access to a similar degree programme in higher education in the country where the diploma/degree was issued.
- We use international recognition databases, such as UK NARIC, Nuffic NL, to assess your diploma/degree.
- We expect you to have a score/grading at the 75th percentile or higher (e.g. GCE Advanced Level with a minimum score of "C") or similar academic achievement.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA962 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.