In the Computing Science programme from University of Groningen, you will also be producing documentation, carrying out analyses, working on your math knowledge and skills, collaborating with others, giving presentations and writing.
Computing science is a good subject to study if you have wide-ranging interests; it can be easily combined with another subject area.
- Many students in Computing Science are offered a job before they have even graduated!
- They work in a wide variety of occupations in the Netherlands or abroad. There are plenty of career opportunities for you as a creative problem-solver!
- Linear Algebra
- Computer Architecture
- Discrete Structures
- Imperative Programming
- Introduction to Computing Science
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 18 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proficiency in English is an admission requirement for all English-taught degree programmes.
- Secondary education equivalent to Dutch pre-university education is required.
- This is merely an indication of the required general level of applicants' previous education.
International15080 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15080 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Groningen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.